Vaccination Station visits at our Camp Bowie store every 3rd Saturday of the month to provide mobile, low cost pet vaccination and heartworm-testing. Vaccination Station has been providing affordable dog and cat vaccinations, heartworm tests, and heartworm preventative for over eighteen years.
Russell Feed & Supply
9804 Camp Bowie West
Ft. Worth, TX
The mission is to make quality vaccinations and heartworm prevention available to all pet owners at a reasonable price.
Vaccination Station Services Include:
- Rabies and all other vaccinations for dogs and cats
- Heartworm testing for dogs
- Heartworm prevention for dogs and cats
- Revolution for cats
- Advantage Multi & Sentinel for dogs’ fleas and heartworms
- Comfortis & Capstar flea control
- Rabies $13
- DHPPC $25
- DHPP $25
- Parvo $15
- Bordetella $15
- Lyme Disease $18
- 4 Way Lepto $18
- Influenza two strains included (H3N2 and H3N8) $36
- Heartworm Test $22
- Intestinal Parasite Exam (Antech Laboratory) $22
- Rabies $13
- FVRCP $17
- Feline Leukemia $19
- FIP $36
Includes free registration.
Rabies Vaccinations – $13.
Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination provides canine and feline rabies vaccinations for $12.
Dog Vaccination Packages – $45-$80
Our Dog Combo package includes vaccinations for Rabies, DHP, Parvo, Corona, and Bordetella. The fee for our Dog Combo package is $45.
Our Dog Combo Plus package includes all items in our Dog Combo package, plus four-way Lepto or Lyme or Canine Influenza Virus. The fee for our Dog Combo Plus package is $60.
Our Dog Works package includes all items in our Dog Combo package and testing for heartworms. The fee for our Dog Works package is $65.
Our Super Dog package includes all items in our Dog Works package as well as vaccination for four-way Lepto or Lyme. The fee for our Super Dog package is $80.
Cat Vaccination Packages – $27-$40
Our Cat Basic package includes vaccination for rabies & FVRCP. The fee for our Cat Basic package is $27.
Our Cat Combo package includes vaccination for rabies, FVRCP and Feline Leukemia. The fee for our Cat Combo package is $40.
Heartworm Prevention – $22
Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination offers low-cost Heartworm Testing, several choices of monthly heartworm preventatives, and flea prevention at discounted prices.
The heartworm test is free with the purchase of a one year supply of heartworm preventative.
For Information about Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination, heartworm or flea control product refills, please EMAIL US at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Antech Laboratory) – $22
* The Intestinal Parasite Exam can be substituted in place of the heartworm test in the Dog Works and Superdog Packages.
* If you have the opportunity to bring a fresh fecal sample from your pet, we can submit it for the exam. Otherwise, we will send a specimen container with you that you can be dropped off at any Vaccination Station or Operation Vaccination clinic.
* We also have postage-paid mailers available for $7. The specimen will be delivered to our office and we will submit it.
Free Services Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination
Staff members will engrave your telephone number on the back of your pet’s rabies tag at no additional charge.
Free rabies vaccinations for the pets of firemen, teachers & law enforcement officers with picture ID.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, and checks.
Prices are subject to change.
Tags: Animal, Dirofilaria immitis, Dog, Health, Operation Vaccination, Pet, Recreation, Russell Feed & Supply Benbrook, Texas, Vaccination, Vaccination Station, Vaccine, Veterinarian, Veterinary medicine