The 2017 Tarrant County Junior Livestock Show celebrates 67 years of youth in Agriculture March 2nd through 4th, 2017 at Fort Worth’s Will Rogers Memorial Center. The Tarrant County Junior Livestock Show provides a showcase for 4-H and FFA youth participants to exhibit their livestock (cattle, goats, horse, lambs, poultry, rabbits sheep and swine) projects, and Youth Fair projects (horticulture, baked goods, leather craft, welding, photography, sewing, and creative arts).
The Junior Livestock Show and Youth Fair provides a positive learning experience for youth exhibitors to learn about teamwork, competition, task completion, responsibility, and sportsmanship.
Only those youth enrolled in Tarrant County 4-H Clubs and FFA Chapters are eligible to compete and exhibit their projects in the Tarrant County Junior Livestock Show and Youth Fair.
Russell Feed and Supply is committed to your success in the show ring. Come by today to talk to our experts about the feed and supplies you need to raise a Champion. Good luck this season, from your friends at Russell Feed and Supply.
Important Dates for the 2017 Tarrant County Junior Livestock Show
- TCJLS Online Entry Deadline: January 14, 2017
- Please review General Rules regarding online entries and deadlines.
- Please check with your 4-H Club Manager or FFA Advisor for your own 4-H club or FFA Chapter’s designated entry deadline. Contact TCJLA Treasurer for your pass code.
- Market Rabbit Validation Date: February 1, 2017 from 5 to 7 pm at Arlington Heights High School, 4501 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76109. Parking lot by the football field in the portables on the south end of the building.
- Cost: $1 per tag
- Scholarship Application Deadline: January 19, 2017
For Information contact Paul Burroughs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All buyer sale catalog AD and Information deadline: January 31, 2017
For more information, visit the TCJLA website for rules, details and applications.