As I write our 23rd annual Customer Appreciation Letter, it is certainly a challenge to focus on the positives rather than the negatives that are associated with 2020, the pandemic, and all the politics that followed. As an eternal optimist, I prefer to spend my energy on the best of 2020, such as:
– Another record sales year!
– Getting started on our temporary Benbrook relocation and build back. This has been a 3-year project with the City of Benbrook and we thank them for their input and direction. We are proud to be one of the oldest businesses in Benbrook, and we can’t wait to offer a state-of-the-art facility for our customers.
– Breaking ground on our Weatherford store. It will be located on Hwy 51 South and I-20. We are so excited to serve the Parker County market!
– Major improvements to our Jacksboro Hwy, Haltom City, and Sansom Park locations.
– Most of all, Teresa and I have been blessed with our 3rd granddaughter this year, Florence Jewel!
I hope each of you reading this can find something in 2020 that brought happiness into your life. I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to support all the mom and pop businesses that have been devastated by the pandemic, especially all the restaurants and cafes. May 2021 bring many blessings to you and your family.
As most of you who shop with us know, we will do most anything to earn your business, and you can find most anything you need. However, there are a few things you will NOT find at a Russell Feed & Supply store:
• You will not have to park a block away.
• You will not be greeted rudely by an employee.
• You will not find 30 cash registers, only to have 2-3 open.
• You will not get lost in our store.
• You will not have to check yourself out.
• You will not have to have a “special store card” to keep from getting overcharged.
• You will not have to arrive at 5 am for sale prices.
• You will not have to load your own purchase.
• You will not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
• You will never find us open Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas.
Teresa, Megan, and I want to personally thank you for your patronage, support, and friendship the past 23 years. I would also ask that when you think about making a purchase, you consider the local merchants. We pride ourselves on being locally owned and operated, and the dollars you spend with us stay right here. We live here, we work here, and this is our hometown. From the Russell Family to yours, we wish you the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. We look forward to serving you in 2021!
Kenny, Teresa, Megan, and Florence
P.S. As a small token of our appreciation, please use the adjacent coupon.