Now there’s more to love from SafeChoice horse feeds, the leaders in controlled starch. We recently made improvements to the line including more amino acids for better topline support, gastric support for performance horses, and even lower starch and sugar levels for horses with metabolic concerns. Combined with a taste your horse will love, and new options including textured feeds and a new senior feed, you’re sure to find a SafeChoice product that’s right for your horse. More nutrition. More healthy benefits. And more performance results. That’s how you get more.
- Controlled Starch
Excess intakes of starch and sugar in a horse’s diet can lead to major problems. That’s why we created SafeChoice, the first-ever controlled starch feed.
- Topline Balance
Every product in the SafeChoice line includes Topline Balance, the Nutrena brand’s unique approach to supporting topline health.
SafeChoice horse feeds include innovations to ensure each horse’s entire digestive tract is working at peak efficiency to support digestion, immunity, and overall health.
Source: Nutrena Equine Feeds
Russell Feed & Supply is proud to offer the following 6 SafeChoice Horse Feed Formulas:
- SafeChoice Original
- The time-tested controlled starch formula for all life stages
- SafeChoice Maintenance
- A low starch formula that helps maintain body condition
- SafeChoice Mare & Foal Pellet
- A controlled starch pelleted formula for pregnant or lactating mares, weanlings, and yearlings
- SafeChoice Performance Pellet
- High fat and controlled starch pelleted formula designed for the unique needs of performance horses and hard keepers
- SafeChoice Senior
- Specially designed formula for the older horse with high fat, controlled starch, and key ingredients
- SafeChoice Special Care
- Low controlled starch formula for horses with metabolic concerns and easy keepers
Stop on by any of Russell Feed & Supply’s locations for all of your horse feed and supply needs!
Share this page
- Thursday, October 1:
- Sunday, October 4:
- Wednesday, October 7:
- Saturday, October 10:
- Sunday, November 1:
- Saturday, November 14: