Some dogs just don’t do well with grain-based foods. That’s why we created BLUE Freedom dry food for adult dogs. BLUE Freedom contains no grains, so it has no glutens. Glutens can trigger allergic reactions in some dogs.
A Grain-Free Food Made with the Finest Natural Ingredients
BLUE Freedom is made with the finest natural ingredients—ingredients chosen with great care by our animal nutritionists, providing your dog with the right balance of high-quality protein and complex carbohydrates.
BLUE Freedom Adult Healthy Weight is formulated to meet their special needs:
- High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken and Chicken Meal, plus L-Carnitine help develop and maintain lean muscles.
- Formulated to provide a fully satisfying meal without an excessive amount of calories from fat.
- A precise blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps promote strong bones and teeth.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin help support healthy joint function and overall mobility
- An optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient
- Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas
- Blueberries and cranberries
- NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal,Tapioca Starch,Potatoes, Peas,Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potato Starch, Pea Fiber,Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein,Dicalcium Phosphate, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids),Potassium Chloride,DL-Methionine,Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Caramel,Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative),Sweet Potatoes,Carrots, L-Carnitine, Garlic, Parsley, Kelp,Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate,Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C),Copper Sulfate,Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3),Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate,Vitamin A Supplement,Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast,Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract,Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate
Crude Protein20.0% minCrude Fat8.0% minCrude Fiber10.0% maxMoisture10.0% maxCalcium0.9% minPhosphorous0.7% minOmega 3 Fatty Acids*0.5% minOmega 6 Fatty Acids*1.5% minL-Carnitine*150 mg/kg minGlucosomaine*400 mg/kg min
BLUE Freedom with LifeSource® Bits will provide your dog with wholesome nutrition plus a unique vitamin, mineral and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs. Meal Frequency Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day Transition to BLUE Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days. Preparation Options Dry—Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry with Water—Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma. Fresh Water Be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times.