Iams Smart Puppy Large Breed promotes optimal growth with balanced nutrition specifically designed for large breed puppies and essential DHA for healthy brain development and the best start possible.
Recommended For: Large breed puppies (51 to 90 lbs. at maturity) 1 to 12 months; giant breed puppies (over 90 lbs. at maturity) 1 to 24 months. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs.
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Grits, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Fish Meal, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein, minimum||26.00|
|Crude Fat, minimum||14.00|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||4.0|
|Calcium, minimum||0.65 %*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid, minimum||0.10 %*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum||1.88 %*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum||0.4 %*|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight of Puppy (lbs.)||6-11 weeks||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months||12-24 months|
|3 lbs||1 1/8 c|
|5 lbs||1 1/2 c|
|10 lbs||2 1/2 c||2 1/4 c|
|15 lbs||3 1/4 c||2 3/4 c|
|20 lbs||3 3/4 c||3 1/2 c||2 1/4 c|
|30 lbs||5 c||4 1/2 c||3 c||2 1/2 c|
|40 lbs||6 1/4 c||5 1/2 c||3 1/2 c||3 c||2 1/2 c|
|50 lbs||7 1/4 c||6 1/4 c||4 1/4 c||3 1/4 c||3 c|
|60 lbs||9 c||7 1/4 c||4 3/4 c||3 3/4 c||3 1/2 c|
|70 lbs||8 c||5 1/4 c||4 1/4 c||3 3/4 c|
|80 lbs||8 3/4 c||5 3/4 c||4 1/2 c||4 1/4 c|
|100 lbs||10 c||6 3/4 c||5 1/4 c||4 3/4 c|
|120 lbs||7 1/2 c||6 c||5 1/2 c|
- Large breed puppies, reaching 51 - 90 lbs. at maturity, should transition to Iams ProActive Health Large Breed Adult formula at 12 months of age. Giant breed puppies, over 90 lbs. at maturity, should transition to Iams ProActive Health Large Breed Adult formula at 24 months of age.
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times.
- Because Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy Large Breed food is 100% complete and balanced for large breed puppies, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
- When introducing Iams Smart Puppy food, gradually mix it with your puppy's current food over the course of 4 days.
- This food is not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs.