- Product of choice for prolific high producing sow herds.
- Flexible all-natural product for the entire breeding herd.
- Complete product that is easy to feed and inventory.
- Pelleted for easy consumption and minimal waste.
- Provides optimized performance through high quality ingredients and strict quality control and manufacturing procedures.
- Feed 4-5 lbs/hd/day in gestation. Exact feeding rate varies depending on sow condition.
- Work lactating sows to full feed in 4-5 days post farrowing.
- Feed 5-6 lbs/hd/day for developing replacement gilts.
- Feed boars 4-5 lbs/hd/day based on condition and work load.
- Impressive nutritionally-sound nutrient levels to maintain health, well conditioned sows and boars.
- Vitamin and trace mineral levels meet the demand of the lactating sow.
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity and better retention for use in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity.
- Contains two crystalline amino acids (lysine and methione) for superior amino acid balance.
- Pharmacological copper levels added to support sow performance. Born alive, sow longevity and milk production are positively influenced.
- High quality vegetable oil delivers maximum energy and digestibility.
- Supplemental chromium to support sow productivity.
- Nature's Match™ ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion.- Phytase minimizes phosphorus excretion in manure while maintaining skeletal development and growth, and phosphorus-dependent enzyme systems. - Good for the environment by reducing phosphorus run-off into waterways.
- Nature's Match™ feed contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure.- Nature's Match™ feed can reduce odor - a) by using crystalline amino acids, b) by reducing nitrogen from manure loss, c) by reducing ammonia release within the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Technologies in the Nature's Match™ program reduce manure viscosity, which means:- Reduced viscosity/reduced stickiness. - More uniform slurry. - Facilities may take less time to power wash. - Better sanitation - reduced microbial load.
Ground milo, corn gluten feed, dehulled soybean meal, wheat middlings, milo distillers, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, L-lysine, chromium tripicolinate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, bacillus subtilis fermentation product dehydrated, maltodextrins, dried yucca shidigera extract, brewers dried yeast, selenium yeast, calcium chloride, lecithin, glyceryl monostearate, iron oxide, olive oil, riboflavin, calcium stearate, inositol, dried bacillus lichenformis fermentation product, vitamin B-12 supplement, sodium sulfate, dextrin, nicotinic acid, cholecalciferol, cellulose, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, vegetable oil, kaolin, starch, condensed fermented corn extractive, roughage products, DL-methionine, biotin, vitamin A acetate, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc sulfate, ethylenedaimne dihydriodide, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, sodium selenite.RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
Nature's Match™ Complete Sow
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosporus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||
|Phytase (A. Oryzae), (Min)||
Contact Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed representative. Important: Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Any ration change should be made gradually. In order to reduce weaning stress, the pig’s ration should not be changed within 5 to 7 days before or after weaning.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.