When there’s greatness on the inside, it shows on the outside.
Purina Omolene 200 Horse Feed is now formulated with Outlast Gastric Support Supplement.
It took over 100 years of industry-leading research and innovation to build today’s Purina Omolene horse feed lineup. We started with naturally nutritious high-quality whole grains packed with antioxidants, phytonutrients and prebiotic fibers.
From there, countless nutrition studies and feeding trials at the Purina Animal Nutrition Center led to scientific breakthroughs that keep our formulas on the cutting-edge of equine nutrition and performance.
Because only innovations proven to have the highest level of performance and safety earn their place in Purina Omolene horse feeds, you can feed with full confidence.
Whether you need to fuel intense competitive performance, support your horse’s gastric health or nourish the growth of the next generation of equine athletes, Omolene feeds are built to help solve your toughest nutritional challenges.
Purina Omolene 200 Horse Feed is formulated for performance, breeding, and growing horses.
Feed Form: Mixed Grains and Extruded Nuggets
Recommended For: Performance, breeding, mares in foal, lactating mares and yearlings.
Stop into any of Russell Feed & Supply’s eight locations in Texas for your supply of Purina Omolene 200 Horse Feed. We’re proud to be a local Purina Dealer. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a helpful member of our staff will find the right solution for you. Check out Purina’s website for more information on their line of Omolene equine feed.
|Purina® Amplify® Nugget||
|Vitamins and Minerals||
|Natural Whole Grains||
|Healthier Hair Coat||
|Feed with Hay or Pasture||
|Feed Guard® Nutrition System||
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|Minimum Hay or Equivalent Pasture*||7.0||9.50||12.0||14.5||17.0|
|Omolene #200® Horse Feed (lbs/day)|
|Very Heavy Work||8.00||10.75||13.50||16.00||18.75|
|Early Gestation (first 250 days)||2.25||3.00||3.75||4.25||5.00|
|Late Gestation (last 90 days)||3.25||4.25||5.50||6.50||7.50|
|Lactation (when fed seperately)||7.25||9.50||11.75||14.00||16.50|
|- WEIGHT OF HORSE IN POUNDS -|
|Minimum Hay or Equivalent Pasture*||7.00||8.50||9.50||11.00|
|Omolene #200® Horse Feed (lbs/day)***||7.00-9.25||7.25-9.50||7.25-9.00||7.50-9.00|
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Feed along with at least 1-1.5% of horse’s body weight of good quality hay or the equivalent in pasture to make a complete ration
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program