We’re pleased to introduce our new Outsides Sales Rep, Denton Lowe! He brings a wealth of information to Russell Feed and Supply. Born on a 6,000-acre cattle ranch, Denton Lowe grew up with a passion for production agriculture. Showing pigs and sheep on a national stage since he was 9 in addition to his upbringing around cattle and horses, Denton not only brings a plethora of knowledge and experience to Russell Feed & Supply as an outside salesman but a true passion and love for animals.
Denton did not grow up in Texas but says he got here as fast as he could. Through his agricultural experiences and strong animal background, Denton earned a scholarship to Redlands Community College and Texas A&M University where he was on the Livestock Judging Teams at both schools and earned his A.S. in Agriculture Economics and B.S. in Animal Science, respectively. Denton joined the Russell Feed & Supply team in January of 2019 and looks forward to working with the livestock, animal enthusiasts and young people of the greater Fort Worth and Decatur areas.
Fun facts about Denton:
- Denton and his father co-own Lowe Livestock, a progressive club lamb operation in Central Oklahoma consisting of around 30-40 ewes.
- He has shown sheep in a champion drive at every major stock show outside of the state of Texas
- Judged Sheep & Goat shows in 13 different states.
- Denton is an avid golfer, mediocre, but avid.
- Favorite Sports Teams are the Boston Red Sox & Dallas Cowboys