Are you interested in working for Russell Feed & Supply? If you enjoy working with people, have a strong work ethic and a sound knowledge of animals, apply today at Russell Feed & Supply!
Take a look at our job openings at Russell Feed and Supply. We are currently taking applications at several of our locations for energetic, enthusiastic and responsible people. If this sounds like you, print off and complete the application form and bring it to the store you interested in working. Please, do NOT email them to us.
- Russell Feed Haltom City is looking for warehouse help. Submit completed job application to Gary at the Haltom City Store.
- Russell Feed Jacksboro Hwy. is looking for a driver, sales associate and pet room associate. Submit completed job application to Cassandra at the Jacksboro Hwy. store.
- Russell Feed Camp Bowie is looking for warehouse help and a sales associate. Submit completed job application to Kerry at the Camp Bowie store
- Russell Feed Warehouse on Jacksboro Hwy. is looking for warehouse help. Submit completed job application to Jeremy at the warehouse.
* All warehouse applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs. Drivers must have clean driving record for past 3 years. Click here for driving directions to our stores.
Russell Feed & Supply is your local family owned and operated feed store serving the Ft. Worth, Azle, Benbrook, Haltom City, Crowley, Saginaw and now Wise County communities. Russell Feed & Supply stores offer a wide variety of pet foods & supplies, animal health products, horse & tack supplies, livestock feeds and supplies, organics, lawn and garden items, unique gift items. With eight locations in the North Texas/DFW Metro Area, Russell Feed & Supply offers competitive prices and a large selection of items, while providing exceptional customer service. We’d love to have you as part of our team, so apply today!
Share this page
- Thursday, October 1:
- Friday, October 23:
- Saturday, October 24:
- Sunday, November 1:
- Saturday, November 14:
- Sunday, December 6:
- Saturday, December 12: