Convenient, economical Propane Refills are available at six Russell Feed locations!
Did you know that refilling your propane tank is cheaper than exchanging for a new propane tank? Don’t run low on propane again with Russell Feed’s convenient and safe propane refilling stations. Propane Refills are available every day at these Russell Feed locations: Crowley, Decatur, Haltom City, Saginaw, Camp Bowie West, and Azle. We’ve got propane when you need it for RVs, BBQ Grill tanks, outdoor cookers, forklift cylinders, deer blind heaters and more.
Find propane refills at these Russell Feed & Supply locations– click the store location links below for directions, hours and phone numbers:
Here are a few reminders from the Propane Council of Texas to keep things safe when storing and transporting small propane cylinders:
Storing Small Cylinders
- NEVER store or place a propane cylinder indoors or in an enclosed area such as a basement, garage, shed, or tent. These include outdoor portable heaters, barbecue grills, and portable generators.
- NEVER store or place a propane cylinder in an area of excessive heat (120 degrees or higher) or near a stove, fireplace, or another heat source. The heat builds up pressure inside the cylinder, which may cause the pressure relief valve to release propane. Flash fires or explosions can result from exposing cylinders to heat.
- NEVER store or place a spare cylinder under or near a barbecue grill. The grill flame is a heat source that can cause the release of propane.
- DO NOT smoke or have any ignition sources such as flames or spark-producing electrical tools in the area while handling or transporting cylinders.
Transporting Small Cylinders
- ALWAYS transport and store a cylinder in a secure and upright position so it will not fall, shift, or roll.
- ALWAYS close the cylinder valve and, if required, seal with a plug, even if the cylinder is empty. Ask your propane retailer if a plug is required.
- ALWAYS place the cylinder in a well-ventilated area of the vehicle.
- ALWAYS proceed directly to your destination and immediately remove the cylinder from your vehicle.
- NEVER keep a filled cylinder inside a hot vehicle.
Always play it safe and make sure you have plenty of propane before heating your deer blind or grilling. Visit us at Russell Feed Azle, Decatur, Haltom and Saginaw today for propane tank refills today!
Share this page
- Sunday, August 23:
- Saturday, September 5:
- Sunday, September 6:
- Saturday, September 12:
- Sunday, September 27:
- Saturday, October 3:
- Sunday, October 4: