But it’s what you can’t see that makes Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 poultry feed truly unique. It’s made with flaxseed, which not only supports a healthy flock, but also provides enhanced nutrients in their eggs. While a typical egg provides a mere 65mg of Omega-3 fatty acids, an egg produced by healthy poultry fed exclusively on Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 poultry feed contains 200mg of Omega-3.
And like all Purina® SunFresh® Recipe poultry feeds, you can rest assured Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 poultry feed contains no added hormones, antibiotics, animal fat or animal by-products. Just wholesome goodness for a delicious, homegrown egg.
|Formulated to produce 200mg Omega-3 per large egg*||300% more Omega-3 than a typical egg!|
|Natural vegetarian formula without added antibiotics or hormones||Peace-of-mind – feed your birds like you feed your family|
|Superior Nutrition||Strong healthy birds lay plenty of wholesome eggs|
|Select level of marigold extract||Rich golden yolks.|
|Key levels of calcium and manganese||Strong shells with fewer cracks|
|Optimized level of Vitamin E||Supports a healthy immune system|
*When fed a diet of Layena® Plus Omega-3 exclusively for at least 3 weeks. Based on large egg (50g). Results may vary with factors such as total diet and hen health.
Feed Form: Pellets
How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and show and ornamentals) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets are best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Layena® Plus Omega-3 pellets can be fed to both adult male and female chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
Share this page
- Saturday, July 11:
- Sunday, July 26:
- Saturday, August 1:
- Sunday, August 2:
- Saturday, August 8:
- Sunday, August 23:
- Saturday, September 5:
- Sunday, September 6: