As we complete our 21st year of business, we cannot measure our gratitude to you for your continued support. Because of you, 2018 has again set new company records. My family, my staff and I cannot thank you enough.
In 2018, we added over 10,000 square feet to our corporate headquarters and are well underway in our Camp Bowie West relocation. We expect to have doors open February 2019 with a beautiful, 15,000+ square foot store to better serve our west Fort Worth Customers. When construction is complete, our new location will offer expanded business hours, a propane refilling station, new pet room, and a wider offering of feed, pet food and lawn, and garden supplies. Our new location will be ¾ mile west of our current location.
In 2019, we hope to have plans finalized for our Benbrook store as well. At this time I’m not sure if it is going to be a remodel or a new facility; I guess it will depend on our banker (ha!). On a personal note, I will be getting a new son-in-law in March of 2019. My daughter Megan will be marrying the love of her life, Grant. I wish them both a lifetime of happiness.
As most of you who shop with us know, we will do most anything to earn your business, and you can find most anything you need. However, there are a few things you will NOT find at a Russell Feed & Supply store:
- You will not have to park a block away.
- You will not be greeted rudely by an employee.
- You will not find 30 cash registers, only to have 2-3 open.
- You will not get lost in our store.
- You will not have to check yourself out.
- You will not have to have a “special store card” to keep from getting overcharged.
- You will not have to arrive at 5 am for sale prices.
- You will not have to load your own purchase.
- You will not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
- You will never find us open Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas.
Teresa, Megan and I want to personally thank you for your patronage, support, and friendship the past 21 years. I would also ask that when you think about making a purchase, you consider the local merchants. We pride ourselves on being locally owned and operated, and the dollars you spend with us stay right here. We live here, we work here, and this is our hometown. From the Russell Family to yours, we wish you the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. We look forward to serving you in 2019!
Kenny, Teresa & Megan Russell
Share this page
- Thursday, October 1:
- Saturday, October 3:
- Sunday, October 4:
- Saturday, October 10:
- Sunday, November 1:
- Saturday, November 7:
- Saturday, November 14: