Bring your pets to Vaccination Station at Saginaw every 3rd Sunday of the month to provide mobile, low-cost pet vaccination and heartworm-testing. Vaccination Station has been providing affordable dog and cat vaccinations, heartworm tests, and heartworm preventative for over eighteen years.
12320 Business Hwy 287 N, Ft. Worth
The mission is to make quality vaccinations and heartworm prevention available to all pet owners at a reasonable price.
Vaccination Station Services Include:
- Rabies and all other vaccinations for dogs and cats
- Heartworm testing for dogs
- Heartworm prevention for dogs and cats
- Feline Revolution for cats
- Advantage Multi, TriFexis, Comfortis & Sentinel for dogs’ fleas and heartworms
- Comfortis, and Bravecto flea control
- Rabies $15
- DHPPC $26
- DHPP $26
- Parvo $17
- Bordetella $16
- Lyme Disease $24
- 4 Way Lepto $19
- Influenza two strains included (H3N2 and H3N8) $36
- Heartworm Test $22
- Intestinal Parasite Exam (Antech Laboratory) $31
- Rabies $15
- FVRCP $18
- Feline Leukemia $21
- FIP $39
Includes free registration.
Rabies Vaccinations – $15
Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination provides canine and feline rabies vaccinations for $12.
Dog Vaccination Packages – $48 – $84
Our Dog Combo package includes vaccinations for Rabies, DHP, Parvo, Corona, and Bordetella. The fee for our Dog Combo package is $48.
Our Dog Combo Plus package includes all items in our Dog Combo package, plus four-way Lepto or Lyme or Canine Influenza Virus. The fee for our Dog Combo Plus package is $64.
Our Dog Works package includes all items in our Dog Combo package and testing for heartworms. The fee for our Dog Works package is $68.
Our Super Dog package includes all items in our Dog Works package as well as vaccination for four-way Lepto or Lyme. The fee for our Super Dog package is $84.
Cat Vaccination Packages – $29 – $44
Our Cat Basic package includes vaccination for rabies & FVRCP. The fee for our Cat Basic package is $29.
Our Cat Combo package includes vaccination for rabies, FVRCP, and Feline Leukemia. The fee for our Cat Combo package is $44.
Heartworm Testing – $22
Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination offers low-cost Heartworm Testing, several choices of monthly heartworm preventatives, and flea prevention at discounted prices.
The heartworm test is free with the purchase of a one year supply of heartworm preventative.
For Information about Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination, heartworm or flea control product refills, please EMAIL US at this email address: [email protected]
Intestinal Parasite Exam (Antech Laboratory) – $31
* If you have the opportunity to bring a fresh fecal sample from your pet, we can submit it for the exam. Otherwise, we will send a specimen container with you that you can be dropped off at any Vaccination Station or Operation Vaccination clinic.
* We also have postage-paid mailers available for $7. The specimen will be delivered to our office and we will submit it.
Free Services Vaccination Station & Operation Vaccination
Staff members will engrave your telephone number on the back of your pet’s rabies tag at no additional charge.
Free rabies vaccinations for the pets of active and retired military, firemen, teachers, & law enforcement officers with a picture ID. We accept credit cards, debit cards, and checks.
Prices are subject to change.