Nature’s Match Complete Sow Oval Feed is a 14% protein complete, all-natural feed specifically designed for gestating sows and boars. Ideal for outside-feeding situations. Not recommended for lactating cows.
- Unique BIG pellet (oval) designed for feeding on the ground or concrete slab.
- Provides all essential nutrients for gestating females and boars. Not recommended for lactating sows.
- Easy to feed complete, all-natural ration that is economical.
- Large pellet for easy consumption and minimal waste.
- Provides optimized performance through high quality ingredients and strict quality control and manufacturing procedures.
- Feed 5 lbs/hd/day to maintain breeding stock. Feed 1-2 lbs extra/hd/day to sows and boars that are under conditioned.
- Nutrient balanced to maintain healthy, well conditioned boars and gestating sows.
- Mineral and vitamin levels match nutrient needs of gestating sows and boars.
- Higher fiber levels help keep limit-fed sows more content.
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity and better retention for use in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity.
- Contains two crystalline amino acids (lysine and methionine) for superior amino acid balance.
- Pharmacological copper levels added to support sow performance. Born alive, sow longevity and milk production are positively influenced.
- High quality vegetable oil delivers maximum energy and digestibility.
- Supplemental chromium to support sow productivity.
- Nature's Match™ ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion.- Phytase minimizes phosphorus excretion in manure while maintaining skeletal development and growth, and phosphorus-dependent enzyme systems. - Good for the environment by reducing phosphorus run-off into waterways.
- Nature's Match™ feed contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure.- Nature's Match™ feed can reduce odor - a) by using crystalline amino acids, b) by reducing nitrogen loss from manure, c) by reducing ammonia release within the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Technologies in the Nature's Match™ program reduce manure viscosity, which means: - Reduced viscosity/reduced stickiness. - More uniform slurry. - Facilities may take less time to power wash. - Better sanitation - reduced microbial load.
Wheat middlings, ground milo, corn gluten feed, cane molasses, dehydrated alfalfa, dehulled soybean meal, calcium carbonate, salt, choline chloride, lignin sulfonate, chromium tripicolinate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, bacillus subtilis fermentation product dehydrated, maltodextrins, dried yucca shidigera extract, brewers dried yeast, selenium yeast, calcium chloride, lecithin, glyceryl monostearate, iron oxide, olive oil, riboflavin, calcium stearate, inositol, dried bacillus lichenformis fermentation product, vitamin B-12 supplement, sodium sulfate, dextrin, nicotinic acid, cholecalciferol, cellulose, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, vegetable oil, kaolin, starch, condensed fermented corn extractive, roughage products, L-lysine, biotin, vitamin A acetate, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc sulfate, ethylenedaimne dihydriodide, ferrous sulfate, copper chloride, sodium selenite.RUMINANT MEAT AND BONE MEAL FREE
Nature's Match™ Complete Sow Oval
|Crude Protein (Min)||
|Crude Fat (Min)||
|Crude Fiber (Max)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||
|Calcium (Ca) (Max)||
|Phosporus (P) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Min)||
|Salt (NaCl) (Max)||
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||
|Phytase (A. Oryzae), (Min)||
Follow these management practices:
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times.
- Any ration change should be made gradually. In order to reduce weaning stress, the pig’s ration should not be changed within 5 to 7 days before or after weaning.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development.
- Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.